A Country Guide of the Philippines to Belgian Businesses
Monday, March 27, 2017
Isabella Ballroom, Makati Shangri-La
The Belgian Filipino Business Council is hosting foreign delegates who are participating to the Belgian Trade Mission in the Philippines. You are invited to our Country Guide of the Philippines to Belgian investors and entrepreneurs on Monday, March 27, 6:00 PM at the Isabella Ballroom, Makati Shangri-La.
Meet and connect with the business delegates from various sectors ranging from pharmaceuticals, energy, environment, services, equipment and infrastructure. This event will provide a briefing on the following subjects:
- How to sell services in the Philippines and be successful in business?
- How to manage a supply chain and deadlines in the PH?
- Dealing with authorities, customs, and logistics
- Startups 101: From inception to growing your own franchise
Several esteemed speakers will provide insights and advice:
- Guillaume Lucci, Vice President and Director of Global Engineering at International Container Terminal Services Inc. (ICTSI)
- Joris Spanhoff, owner of PowerEdge Solutions Phils. and EnergyNet
- Luisito Medina-Cue, Jr., Country General Manager at Puratos Philippines Incorporated
- Dino Ferrari, Celebrity chef and owner of Paris Delice
We can definitely look forward to great opportunities, great people, great dialogue, and of course, great food and drink!
Chito Medina-Cue Jr.
5:30 PM Registration
6:00 PM Business Talks & Panel
7:00 PM Dining Cocktail
BFBC members and Trade Mission delegates: Free
Non-members: early bird: 2,000 PHP
Regular rate and walk in : 2,400 PHP
Book your seat now for this unique networking opportunity!
See you there!
Les Deux Belges